YCCI will be offering 2 new monthly training series “Introduction to Conducting Clinical Research at Yale” and “Introduction to GCP” on a rotating basis.
“Introduction to Conducting Clinical Research at Yale” Objectives:
- What Should I Do First? When Can I Enroll my First Participant? From Budgets and Contracting, to Submitting to the IRB-Learn how to navigate Yale’s pre-study conduct requirements
- Learn about the departments and individuals who can assist you in making your study have a smooth start-up
“Introduction to GCP” Objectives:
- Review of ICH E6 Guidelines plus FDA and OHRP Regulations
- Fundamentals of Informed Consent
- Understand post-initial approval regulatory requirements, including IRB Reporting
- Each of these small group discussions are intended for non-cancer research
- Discussion and questions are encouraged
- Ideal for new coordinators or those who are new to Yale
Other topics are available upon request. Need an in-service on a specific issue? Let us know and we will bring in the experts who can help you!